I teach on-site wellness programs that I can customize to your specific requests. My programs are designed to improve the health, well-being and productivity of employees while supporting employers with their healthcare initiatives.
- Reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased health costs!
- Employee time lost to health issues costs American businesses $84 billion a year!
One of my most effective programs is the Lunch & Learn. Taught during the lunch hour, this a great way to bring everyone together for an informative, interractive class without losing valuable work time. Choose from my existing programs, or ask me to customize one for you. Contact me for a complete list of topics.
Some of my most requested programs are:
- You Really ARE What You Eat
- Stress Management - Finding Balance In Your Life.
- Eight Things You Might Not Want In Your Shopping Cart- Shopping Tips For A Healthy Life!
- Work/Life Balance.
- The Healthy Way To Lose Weight & Keep It Off!
- Healthy & Fit - Even With A Busy Life!
- Understanding Cancer-Reducing Your Risk.
- The Keys To Better Z'zzzzz!
- Fat or Fiction?? Busting The Myths About Fat.
Studies show that nationwide, companies who implement a Worksite Wellness program reduce their claims up to $250 per employee.
Employee turnover is significantly lower among employees that can take advantage of a wellness program implemented by their employer.
As your Wellness Coach, I will provide the education, information and motivation that will create lasting lifestyle changes to ensure a healthy, balanced life for your employees.
"Tracy Talks" In Your Home
Would you like to make healthier choices but don't know where to start??
Do you sometimes wonder how you'll have enough energy to make it through the day??
"Tracy Talks" are a great option for you and your friends to ask questions and get the answers and information you need to make healthy lifestyle changes and achieve your health goals!
I work with a wide variety of clients and my "Tracy Talks" offer a highly personalized approach tailored to your specific goals. You host the talk in your home and invite at least 6 friends. You choose the topic. I provide all of the information in a fun and interractive, one hour presentation. There will be plenty of time for Q&A. It's a great way to have fun with your friends while getting all the tools you need to achieve your health goals!
We will start with a complimentary consult via phone or skype to choose your topic.